I’ve decided to do something different and more intentional. Each week I spend time learning new things, but rarely keep any record of it. Maybe I like a tweet or pen, but it’s nowhere I can easily reference later. So here we are, this is why I created this blog in the first place.
- I found a handy CSS property called scroll-margin-top perfect for websites with fixed headers and jump links.
- I've been hearing some chatter about a potential CSS4 spec. Are we all just tired of waiting for new stuff?
- I spun up an instance of Fractal last week so I can work on a component framework strategy.
- It’s on my list to get acquainted with Svelte and then give it a try.
- Frank wrote about grids and it gives me some ideas.
- Reorganized the notes section of this site to categorize posts by year and created a place for drafts.
- Created a FaunaDB account to play with—one day.
- Learned about the useful CSS property user-select to automatically select text on a website (like passwords). I wonder if it works in emails…