- I am such a fan of Tad Retz. I keep thinking of this video of painting in the Trapp Forest. His sketches remind me of John F. Carlson.
- I found an article about inclusive inputs helpful enough to incorporate aspects into a design system.
- I ran in the evening for first time in maybe a year. Venus was bright in the west and the bats were active overhead. I didn’t notice the moon rising in the east until I turned for home. I passed a couple about my age along the trail who had stopped to enjoy the view of the Supermoon through the trees.
- Tuesday, more than 100 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Iowa. This was the first day the count was greater than 100.
- Spent a little time trying to get Eleventy plugins to work. Not much luck.
- A neighbor sewed masks for us from using a pattern provided by Mercy Hospital.
- Aside from the occasional check-in on Twitter I’ve almost completely avoided the 24-hour news cycle.
- The US surgeon general said this week is going to be the "hardest and the saddest" for "most Americans' lives," describing the upcoming period as a "Pearl Harbor moment" and a "9/11 moment."
Up nextWeeknote 16/2020